China is a country of thrilling contrasts where remnants of ancient Eastern civilizations exist alongside the advent of cutting-edge 21st century living. Bordered by 14 unique countries and home to one fifth of the world’s population, China stands at the epicenter of rapid technological development and booming economic growth. English is the universal language of commerce, and the need for English teachers in this global leader is higher than ever.
- Travel to one of the most exciting countries in the world – a key player on the global stage!
- Broaden your horizons and build your resume.
- Earn an income – that’s right, these are paid teaching positions!
- Schools in China hire year round.
- Schools in China offer great support in and out of the classroom, allowing teachers in China to succeed both personally and professionally.
- All you need is a completed Bachelor’s degree… in any discipline! Haven’t finished your Bachelor’s degree yet? No problem! We work with a few schools that hire teachers who haven’t completed their degree.
- Absolutely no previous teaching experience necessary.
- The visa process only takes 2-3 weeks! (compared to the 2-3 month Korea visa process)
- The Adventure Teaching process, from initial date of application to landing in China, can be as quick as 4-6 weeks!
Here’s the thing: the AT team loves living in Asia. We want you to love your experience too.
What makes us so special?
Simple: every member of the Adventure Teaching team has lived and taught overseas. This means that we are uniquely aware and interested in the needs and desires of each teacher because, well, we were all once teachers too!
We’re one of the only one’s doing it!
That’s right, there are very few western-based agencies that work with schools in China. Any that you find are probably offering volunteer teaching opportunities – but why do that when you could do the same thing AND get paid? We use our industry expertise and our extensive networks to help connect you with the teaching job that is right for YOU!
We’ve been in your shoes.
Through our personal experience as English teachers and countless years working as entrepreneurs in the English education industry, we understand the needs of both teachers and schools in a unique way.
We care about what you want and need.
We are committed to finding a work environment that is well suited for you. We’ll help you navigate cultural intricacies with our expertise and multi-cultured team. It can seem overwhelming to pursue the application process and get your foot in the door, but don’t worry, our selection process is straightforward, and we will be right beside you every step of the way.