The Best Amusement parks in Korea
There are several large Amusement parks in Asia and each of them, provide us with a lot of entertainment. Here follows the best amusement parks in Korea:
The Scoop: Everland is the first family park in Korea, and holds over 40 exciting rides and attractions. Along with the thrilling amusement park, Everland also includes Safari World and Herbivore Safari (featuring white tigers, tigers, lions, bears, giraffes, elephants and more), Caribbean Bay (one of Korea’s coolest water parks), Everland Speedway (the first ever racing track in Korea), and so much more! You can also enjoy the many festivals that take place there each year. To see all of Everland’s attractions and rides, click here!
How To Get There: Express Bus – From Seoul Nambu Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an express bus bound for Everyland (1 hour ride).
- Subway + Bus –
① At Exit 6 of Gangnam Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), take City Express Bus (jwaseok bus) No. 5002 (50 min ride).
② At Exit 13 of Gyodae Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), take City Express Bus (jwaseok bus) No. 1500 or 1500-1 (80 min ride).
③ At Exit 2 (Seoul Subway Line 2) or Exit 3 (Seoul Subway Line 4) of Sadang Station, take City Express Bus (jwaseok bus) No. 1500-2 (80 min ride).>br>
City Bus –
From Suwon Intercity Bus Terminal, Suwon Station, Singal, Yongin City Hall, and Yongin University, take city bus No. 66 or city express bus (jwaseok bus) No. 600 (40 min ride).
- When To Go: Opening Hours: 9:30am – 9:00pm
- Cost: One-day Pass — Daytime : adults 37,000 won / Teenagers 31,000 won / children 26,000 won
Nighttime : adults 30,000 won / Teenagers 25,000 won / children 22,000 won
Two-day Pass — Adults 59,000 won / Teenagers 50,000 won / Children 45,000 won
Admisstion Ticket — Daytime : adult 30,000 won / Teenagers 25,000 won / children 22,000 won
Nighttime : adult 24,000 won / Teenagers 22,000 won / children 20,000 won. * Nighttime tickets are sold from 17:00
- Contact Info: Everland Website
- The Scoop: Lotte World is listed as the world’s largest indoor theme park in the Guinness Book of World Records, which is reason enough to visit! Lotte World’s indoor theme park is called “Adventure,” and there is also an outdoor one called “Magic Island.” There’s also a pretty sweet castle to gaze at in the background! To check out all of the attractions, rides, and festivals happening at Lotte World, click here!
- How To Get There: Get off at Jamsil Station (Line #2 and #8) and get out at exit 4.
- When To Go: Opening Hours: Mon – Thu: 9:30am – 10:00pm / Fri – Sun: 9:30am – 11:00pm
- Cost: Click here for all the ticket info!
- Contact Info: Lotte World Website
- The Scoop: Seoul Land is a fantastic theme park, complete with 40 rollercoasters, an Adventure Theater, Movie Theatre, Story Land, regular festivals, and a very cool Laser Show held in the evening. It is located at Seoul Grand Park, and has a beautiful view of Mt. Cheonggyesan. It also has an area called “World Square,” which holds traditional architecture and folk items from around the world.
- How To Get There: Exit 2 of Seoul Grand Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 4).
- When To Go: Opening Time — 9:30am / Closing time — 6:00pm – 10:00pm (Closing time depends on the seasonal and festival schedule)
- Contact Info: Seoul Land Website
These are among the best amusement parks in Korea!
…brought to you by Adventure Teaching…